4. Fill ‘em. Fresh, in-season flowers are one of the best ways to showcase your personality and give you room to switch it up! Angela is beautiful and fun, so Dahlias were the perfect fit. If you're in San Francisco and need some quick inspiration, we're obsessed with BLOOM THAT, and here is a helpful summer guide to make sure you're in-bloom AND in-season, no matter where you're living in the good ol' U. S. of A.
- East — Asiatic lily, black-eyed Susan, cosmos, delphinium, larkspur, pee gee hydrangea, rose, sunflower, zinnia
- Midwest — Clematis, cosmos, cockscomb, daisy, garden roses, hydrangea, rudbeckia, sunflower, viburnum, zinnia
- West — Begonia, delphinium, gardenia, hydrangea, pansy, poppy, rose, violet
- South — Aster, cosmos pee gee hydrangea, plumbago, rose, rosemary, sunflower, zinnia
MADESQUARE Monthly Calendar
With 12 cards nestled in a handcrafted, reclaimed oak base, classic craftsmanship marries contemporary whimsy in our monthly calendar. For Angela's space, this meant the opportunity to highlight new engagement (!!!), travel and fashion photos — as well as a snap with THE #GIRLBOSS herself — Sophia Amoruso! Talk about inspiration.
Get to Quirk! a.k.a. Highlight A Fave Personal Knick Knack
It was time to bring this desk detail trifecta to completion, and after scouring Angela's space, we found the perfect life trinket — a super cute, porcelain bulldog coin jar. Cha-Ching! #DONEANDDONE
For your own space, this could be any item you've acquired over the years — a coveted keepsake you picked up on your worldly travels or a favorite flea market find — whatever it is, keep it fun! Bonus points if there's a story.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's #DressUpYourDesk DIY — hint: it's all about photos not just 1, not just 2, but 3 WAYS! So simple, so rad — DO NOT MISS IT!